HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Oh my god! I've been waiting for new stuff by you for a while. Your animations never fail to impress me!

totem collab totem collab

In response to Gayhobbit's review
All I see is a chibi male character. I didn't have to stop and think to myself "Is this a child with a beard, or what??". Not trying to be rude though, but if it were a child, I'd see way more proportional issues. You can pretty much go crazy with chibi proportions.
I feel like I have to say something when someone tries to stick a deep meaning to a piece of art that doesn't really have any. People have been doing it to my art for years since I put a lot of random things going on, but it's only for aesthetic purposes. It keeps things interesting. If it had a meaning, I would have explained it somewhere in the description.
Also, I like the skulls, very original. I haven't seen that before. The colors are very soft and pleasing. Good job. :P
My only thing to pick at would be that if you're going to use the same color to shade everything, you should have also used that color to shade the hair as well.
Anyways, keep drawing, don't give up, yadda yadda o u o